Tabitha threw a birthday party for 'her dog,' but it was epic! She did an awesome job of encouraging people to get up and walk around and interact with one another (which is no small feat!)
Emily, Grace, and Juliet all helped set up and run the little 'trading post' and ceramic painting stand. Billy and I also got another use out of our German Oktoberfest costumes!
I didn't realize that you only had to find one of the melon "dragon eggs" so I found all three!
"Dramatic pose!"
Happiest of birthdays Shay!
I guess I don't have terribly much to say about this party, we had a ton of fun! Emily helped set up, then walked home, but the twins stayed for the duration. Billy enjoyed the poker game towards the end, and we left just after sunset! I Hope Shay had a fun day, I know we did! Tabitha threw a fantastic party!
later days








No comments:
Post a Comment