This handful of pictures represent the total of 'outstanding' photos for the month, so I thought I would start August with a clean slate and get down a few final thoughts from July.
On Wednesday, whilst Emily was at band camp, Alice and William were earning some community service hours by working at the Love Clothing Center. Once we dropped them off, we took the recycling, and other deliveries, to Sarah's house. My mom had just returned in the wee hours of the morning, so I wasn't sure whether or not she would want to come, but she tagged along while we did our chores.
The first stop was Meijer, to return the cans and bottles. Juliet helped me, while Grace went inside to help my mom and grab a few things from our list too.
Juliet was quite excited when we got $"6.7"0 in refunds.
We had to go into the main store to cash them out, and Juliet got a cute little construction hat, since the building is under construction. Grace had one too, but they only wore them a short while.
Our next stop was Panda Express, where they each redeemed one of their summer reading prizes! My mom and I shared some crab rangoons.
Grace ordered Beef and Broccoli with noodles. She understood the assignment when I said, "hey eat some noodles for a picture!"
Juliet ordered teriyaki chicken with noodles, and did not understand the assignment, so took a bite of chicken, instead of the long stringy noodles. lol.
Alice and William messaged me at the very end of lunch that they were done early for the day, so we packed back up and went to collect them. After collecting Alice and William, we swung by the library so that William could enjoy lunch at the Meet-up and Eat-up, and Alice could collect her coupon pack.
When we went to drop off Avia, Sarah offered everyone some fried chicken, and Scrappy was at attention!

Our day was a little shorter than planned, but we went back to Panda Express so that Alice could redeem her prize, then to the post office, and then dropped off the Ingham County Fair coupon with Kennedy since they plan to go.
Today had a few loose ends. After dropping Emily at band camp, I took der Uebungswagen in to get a new wheel on the right front. It had been losing air at an unsafe rate, and needed to be done. I had made an appointment, and they were able to get me in before my time, since I was running early!
It was cold in the lobby, so I opted to walk around the backside and catch some Pokémon. As I approached my final corner, I noticed the outdoor dining on the Speedway, and thought a cold coffee sounded awfully tasty!
While messaging Christin I noticed that the sun umbrella also had holes! It made for a cool picture.

So, I enjoyed my breakfast al fresco, and before I even finished the drink, they called to let me know that my car was ready!
Now I can calmly say: Welcome August!
later days
No comments:
Post a Comment