Date to Grand Ledge

A few weeks ago, Billy took a Friday off, so that we could go explore Grand Ledge!  We took the EATRAN, so that it could be a proper adventure!

We started out at TOADS coffee shop.


Then went back to Cancun, a Mexican restaurant we'd found during Emily's Acro recital weekend.  Their queso is the best I've had in Michigan!


Billy's strangely green margarita.

We saw some retro - but brand new appliances on display during our visit.  Very cool, and totally giving me fallout vibes.


We stopped in one last place before leaving around 2, but I don't recall the name.  This was my pretty drink, sadly it wasn't very good.   I did not want to be late for picking up the twins, so we left with plenty of time for stops and pickups for other passengers.  


We made it back to Dimondale over an hour before I needed to collect Grace and Juliet, so we went to Nico's for some appetizers, and to extend our date day just a little bit longer.  It started to rain on us, but we were snug under the cover of the umbrella.  Then it got windy, and so we moved inside for the last few minutes of our date.


I hope I get many future opportunities to sneak in dates with my favorite person!

later days

edit 5-24-24: backdated for continuity.

No comments:

Post a Comment