William's 11th Birthday Party!!!

William got to celebrate at DEFY this year with friends new and old!!

 





I'm so sad, right after I took my camera down from this shot, he fell in a very comical way, that I totally could have captured had I given it five more seconds! lol!


Alice stayed behind with Billy, because Main Street doesn't open until 11am, and he was getting pizzas to supplement the ones provided by DEFY.  But I think his other sisters had a great time!









I got to spend a little time jumping too, since Alice wasn't using her slot, but opted for taking pictures more than jumping. = )









I was really excited that Kroger had a ready to go vanilla cake, and the lady was able to fit Happy Birthday William on it, even though it was a little thing!

It was so nice to meet William's classmates, since I've not really gotten to sub at their school this year! It was also nice to spend some time with friends from his class last year.  We are so thankful to everyone that came out to celebrate our favorite 11 year old, he had a great day! = )

later days

edit: back dated for continuity 12-24-23

No comments:

Post a Comment