Musings about Age

In just a few days (Saturday) William will turn 11.

Once this happens, my children will all be the same age as the year of one of their siblings' birth!

Alice is 14, the twins were born in 2014

Emily is 12, William was born in 2012

William will be 11, Emily was born in 2011

Grace and Juliet are 9, and Alice was born in 2009

I just thought it was interesting.

2013 was the year of no children, and there is a space of (under) 5 years between the oldest/youngest.

I was thinking about it with my sisters, and I'll be 89 before this happens with us!  And I don't know if it will or not, because of partial years (being born in a month within a year vs just a year, will it line up with our birth months too?)

Either way, for us it will last until Emily's next birthday in March, and I thought it was neat. = )

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment