William Answers His Birthday Survey: 11 years old

 I am 11 years old.

My favorite color is: green
The coolest person on earth is: Mutti
The thing I do best is: play games
If I could change my name, it would be: john
My favorite toy is: red teady
When I grow up, I want to be: an engineer
I like to watch: YouTube
My favorite song is: music makes you lose control (detriment)
My favorite book is: Investigators
3 words to describe me are: Happy, sleepy, working
When I was little, I used to: take stuff from my sisters
My favorite season is: N O V E M B E R
The food I like most is: Barbeque sandwich 
One food I really don't like is: Ramin noodles [ramen noodles]
My best friend is: riley
For my birthday I want to: go to the trampling park [trampoline park]
My best memory is: Going to a tens Cort  [tennis court]

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment