Scooby Doo Day

While my mom was in town, I had her pull up Scooby Doo Day, Murder Mystery Party, and Mutti-free towels and stuff from Sarah's basement.

Alice was in driving school, so we were making once or twice daily trips to Grand Ledge, and camping was coming up at the end of the week, so the house was in preparation mode.   What this meant was I didn't really feel like celebrating it this summer, because I felt swamped, but did the minimum, in hopes of feeling it more next summer!

That said, I had the mask out to use the following morning, but my crew just could not wait, so these were actually take on Scooby Doo Day eve. lol.  In order pictures are AEWGJ.









I liked the individual pictures so much, that I made a collage!  lol.


There was so much to do that we didn't sit down and watch Scooby Doo together this year, but I did make dog bone sandwiches and we had Scooby gummies.


We are still missing the Fred bobble head, if anyone happens to see him, please let me know, I'll reimburse you! (up to $5, so don't pay more than that, because I'm thrifty.)


Our collection!  Sadly, when I pulled out the murder mystery tub, I found another bag of Scooby stuff that got mixed in. = (  So, we do have a few other fun things that didn't go out this year.


William wore the costume for a while, but I had him take off the head (and hood) while we took our picture. = )


Happy Scooby Doo Day World!

later days

edit 7-21-24: backdated for continuity.

No comments:

Post a Comment