Last Day of School

The big kids and twins' final day was exactly a week apart, but since it's now been over a month since even the twins finished up, I'm just going to include both last days here.

Alice is off to high school, Emily is headed to 8th grade, and William will be in 6th grade this fall!

 

All 3 of the big kids received award packets filled with commendations, which we've now added to the awards binder!



The twins also had an awards day, but it wasn't on the final day of school.  I can't believe that my babies are all done with fourth grade!


Seeing the senior signs in yards this year with Class of 2024 was eye opening for me, because 2028 is awfully close to 2024! = 0  

No lies when they tell you it goes fast, because my, oh, my, does it ever!  I feel like Alice was just a fourth grader with most of her schooling in front of her, now she just has a few tiny years left.  I know we still have time, but it sure is flying by!

later days

edit 7-20-24: backdated for continuity.

No comments:

Post a Comment