Grace and Juliet Inspire Laughter at the Talent Show!

Grace and Juliet joined their talent show with a 'comedic magic show.'  They worked hard on their act, and it was really cute.

This prop I made, and was really proud of it, when you took of the clip, the opened up and read "Grace and Juliet's Magic show!"


We had to go straight from the pick-up line to the high school, so I brought dinner for the girls, and they ate while we waited for the auditorium to open.

I had a total mom-fail and did not get the entirety of their show on camera, but it was really cute, I promise.

I made two bouquets from the flowers they picked out after Alice's birthday party last year (they wanted to have similar decor, but that's since changed.)  


Each of the acts was well done, and there was a surprise teacher dance at the very end!  And after that surprise dance, they called for anyone who wanted to dance the cha-cha slide to come up.  Surprisingly, all five of mine went up!

It was short and sweet, and low stress (mostly.)  I sure was proud of my babies!

later days

edit 5-27-24: backdated for continuity.

No comments:

Post a Comment