Juliet Answers Her Birthday Survey: 10 years-old

 So Grace and Juliet have been ten for almost two months, but better late than never, right?

I am 10 years old.

My favorite color is: yellow
The coolest person on earth is: i don't know
The thing I do best is: be myself
If I could change my name, it would be: Juliet
My favorite toy is: American girl dolls
When I grow up, I want to be:  a zoo keeper
I like to watch: the amazing world of gumball
My favorite song is: under the sea
My favorite book is: happy birthday bad kitty
3 words to describe me are: fun,happy,cerative
When I was little, I used to: Think the world was always cold
My favorite season is: fall
The food I like most is: spaghetti
One food I really don't like is: fajitas
My best friend is: Kennedy Ann McKim
For my birthday I want to: go to vr/trampoline park/Lazer tag
My best memory is: Going on a big chair with my friend at the ice cream store

later days

you can find last year's survey here.

No comments:

Post a Comment