English Inn Cheat Sheet

For many of our celebration worth events over the past 7 years, we've stayed at the English Inn.  I think we've now stayed 4 times, each time in a different building! lol.  It's hard to remember where each cottage is located, and what it's called, so on our last trip, I made myself a little cheat sheet for future* reference. 

First, a map labeled to the best of my ability, using paint, in a 2-minute rush.


It was cold, as it always seems to be when we visit, so the southernmost rooms I didn't walk down to.  But, any that I could snap on our way from the parking lot (or room!) I did.

Royal and Chisolm are in the closest cottage to the inn, on the southside.


Next to them are Raven and Buttercup.


On the north side, even north of the event center is the Honeysuckle Cottage, where we stayed most recently.  I think there are 2 or 3 rooms in the cottage.  The south facing door is Bristol


And the northernmost cottage, of which I am aware, is the Ivy Cottage.  I somehow managed to cut it off on the map, but it is there!  This picture faces northeast from the Honeysuckle cottage.

Now, next time we need to know which room will suit us best, we'll have this handy guide to help us out.  Maybe it will even be warm and I can update the map!!!  But I'm not holding my breath.

later days

*the murder mystery crew did not announce the next (October) mystery event as they've done in the past, and so we are concerned with the possibility that they may no longer be hosting it at the English Inn.  This would be such a shame for us, as it is close by and the food is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment