Snow

This post is a little lighter than years' past.  I am not complaining about the lack of snow and warmer temperatures, but I do feel bad for those that look forward to the snow, because they have been robbed this year!

11-26-23


Enough snow for the Emily and Grace to build a little snow family!





11-27-23

Expected more, but it didn't come.


11-28-23

A little more, but nothing impressive.


12-18-23

The only December snow that stuck!


It was plenty cold, but not snowy!!  The kids on the playground desperately wanted to make snowmen, but most of their base was wood chips. = (  I just happened to be working this day, and was out with one of the twins' classmates on the playground during their time. = )


It's not looking like it will be a white Christmas, as we're supposed to reach 53F today, and about the same tomorrow, Christmas day!

I'm sure the reckoning coming this spring, so I'll try to enjoy my nice Texas-like December.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment