Christmas Pajamas

Y'all, it is Christmas Eve and I'm all caught up posting, and now, I'm posting the Christmas Pajama pictures!  I'm really and truly up to date!!!!  (Also, the pumpkin pie for tomorrow is almost done and the crockpot is out and the Lego advent calendar is put away and the dishwasher is washing and the washer is washing and I'm feeling really put together for once!)

Anyhow, it took us two rounds to get an acceptable, smiling, still picture of all five.  Though, I do kind of like all the non-acceptable, kind-of-smiling, not-still pictures of my dear ones.  First, those:










And then, the one that has been staged and vetted and edited and can be used as my facebook cover photo:


Merry Christmas from all of us, may your Christmas be filled with fun and laughter and love!

So thankful for that baby born long, long ago, that gives us reason to celebrate today.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment