Country Mill

Today Emily had went over to hang out with one of her friends.  Said friends' house was just down the road from Country Mill.  We hadn't been in several years, so I told everyone that when I went to collect Emily, everyone was going to come so that we could go take some pictures!

Well, when looking up their closing time, it was actually two hours earlier than I anticipated, so we had to collect Emily an hour early from her friends'.  

In my head we would go take the pictures with the sunflowers, everyone would spend their $5 on cider and/or donuts and we would be good to go.  

How it actually played out was that an hour was not long enough, and everyone wanted to ride the tram and play on the playground!!!  






The pumpkin's growth looked like a mini pumpkin!


This would probably be more meaningful if we went yearly, but it's still nice to see them measured!




Grace was carrying around a big ole' purse because she wanted a picture with her polaroid! (see below)



But I did get my pictures!  Group shots and individual poses. <3










I think the kids had a lot of fun playing around while I snapped some pictures.  Here they are showing Alice how to "Mew."


Butterfly!!!


Super proud of this one, no filter, no cropping! (But also no Alice, so what are you gonna do?)


I liked all of those pictures, but saved the best for last:







Once I snapped my pictures, we stopped briefly at the playground before rushing over to the cafe/store.  $5 went surprisingly far here still, I don't think any of mine spent all of their cash!


When I was talking Billy into coming (I was going to take the kids alone, just for the pictures) I told him it would be cheaper if he didn't come, but we would prefer to have him there!  A pie, gallon of cider, and a few other culinary delights later, he laughed and said I was right. lol


Not the biggest fan of pictures of myself, but since I took a selfie with literally everyone in the family, I am including them here.  Hopefully future me will be less critical of present me. = )







It was such a fun outing, we will be going back next year, hopefully with a little more time!

Oh, and a picture of Grace's picture, of course!


later days

No comments:

Post a Comment