All the Other Fun Bits!

This post is where I stick all of the other fun, interesting, or miscellaneous photos from the past few months, to offer more of a complete picture of our life!

Zoe got to come over for a while just before school started!  Lots of all my kids' parties involve playing together online, while sitting side by side!

Juliet got a cute little box card from Avia!

Grace got an LOL popup room from Avia in the same letter!

Our dishwasher was out of commission for a few weeks.  Thankfully we have the extended warranty, but we are somehow already two years into it!!!?!


I requested a replacement sharps container for the syringes, they ended up sending me 8!!! We will get through them over time, but they are bulky for sure.


We've had a run of bad weather this year, ended up in the basement, again.  = (


Grace was impressed by her ramen noodle length!


At the palliative care thrift store, we attempted to go to the Christmas store, but missed the Christmas in July sale and it's too early for their regular hours.  So, while Alice ran back in to get something she'd passed on, Emily and I visited their garden!  It was really pretty.  We might have to come back here for her senior pictures!!!



Leading up to her birthday, Alice came with us to all the thrift stores and yard sales.  We found lots of goodies at the rummage sale. = )


Grace found a twin to one of Juliet's stuffies at a thrift store.  We didn't buy it, but she wanted a picture to show Juliet. = )


During this shopping trip, Alice talked me in to Chick-fil-a, using some of the free points we earned from her birthday party.  It was a hard sale, let me tell you. ; )


I think this was supposed to be a seahorse, but am not 100% sure.


Emily came home with some fun algebra homework!  Each letter is worth it's position in dollars and you have to come up with $100 words.  I shared it with my mom and sisters, and Haley's family enjoyed it so much they sent us some words too!  We worked on it several days before she had to turn it in. = )


When the new Hello Kitty happy meals came out, Avia sent money to spoil the grandchildren, so they got dinner there one night.  I don't know what I ate, but tomatoes from my garden were probably involved! = )


My children have gotten so good about replacing the milk carton in the upstairs fridge, that one day while I was at Aldi, I had no clue how many we had in the basement!  It was an amazing feeling, but luckily Billy was home to give me an idea of how much I needed to buy.  After bragging about it, I found that one of them also place the empty roll of toilet paper underneath the extras, instead of recycling and refilling it.  oh, children.  


I took a picture of some rocks so that the kids could compare.


To the milk chocolate candy rocks that I bought at Horrock's.  All of them thought they wer pretty cool, and enjoyed pranking their friends, by eating 'rocks' at lunch.


Juliet had what looked like a gash on her leg, luckily it was just a piece of wet leaf!


However, Grace did have a small injury in the same spot!  Thankfully, hers was already bandaged.


The girls "hanging" around one afternoon.


A cute 'five minute' hairstyle that came across my feed. ponytail -> divide into thirds -> braid one third -> braid with other two thirds -> loosen plaits!  Next time I'll start with one of the other sides, since the braid didn't show up until the fourth twis!


 Today was another fun hairstyle: pumpkin! I personally liked the better the first way.


But grace really wanted some fabric on it, so we found an orange sock!  


I can't wait to see how well it stayed (or didn't) when she gets home today!

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment