Sleepovers and Playdates

I've had children gone, children added, back to back sleepovers and quick turn arounds for my dear ones this summer.  Emily was pretty good about sending me pictures from her adventures!  The night we got back from camping, Emily showered, repacked and headed out with Abby's family to visit her mom's parents!  They were gone five nights, and she was busy the whole time!

They did trampoline, tie dye, beach, fireworks, boating, Greenfield Village, movies, glow sticks, and so many other things!  I'm trying to convince Emily it would be worthwhile for her to write about it, but she's unconvinced, so I'm posting a few pictures that either Nicole or Emily sent me, so that she can fondly remember her trip later.








I sure as happy to have her home!  She was pretty tired after almost two weeks of fun!

Earlier in the summer, she spent the night at Ella's house, and they went to the Gizzardfest to celebrate her birthday.  She sent me a couple of pictures from that night too.


Very recently, Grace headed to Renae's for the night, and we got to have Kennedy over at the same time.  So, the house felt happy with 5 children running around. = )  I have no pictures of Grace at Renae's though, because she doesn't have a phone and was borrowing William's.




One of the nights Emily was gone, we'd gone to pick up some cardboard for the murder mystery chimney from Kristy, and came home with Zoey as well as the cardboard. = )



We have a playdate scheduled for William, since, aside from summer camp, he hasn't had time to hang out with any of his friends!  

Melody and Heleena were also able to come visit for playdates during the day, which was fun.  Grace made a gift for Heleena, when she came over.


And Kristy picked up and dropped off EGJ each day for an entire week of swim camp!!!


And, on night one, the twins got to spend the night with Zoey, too!  I was in Oklahoma for the first part of the week, and recovering for the second part, so I sure am thankful that she was willing to take on part of my crew too!

I've tried to say yes as much as I can to social events this summer, but I'm tired!  Next week is band camp, and then we have about one week before the twins start up, so I don't know how much time we'll have to play, but we'll try!

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment