Not the Rodeo

We made plans to go visit the Spartan Stampede with the Cornishes a few weeks ago.  The morning of, Natalie sent me a message that it was bleacher seating, and to bring seats if we have them.  Well, I most certainly did not, but I used some foam and a rag to make myself an ugly one!


We enjoyed a leisurely lunch at the Peanut Barrel, then headed for the rodeo, only to find it sold out. = (

This year must have been very popular, because the entire weekend was booked!   Defeated, we went back to the car to make a plan.

Ultimately, we decided to go to their house and play an escape room game.  Sadly, one of the components wasn't working, so we played a different escape room game.  We won! 

All of this playing inspired us to go to a real escape room with props and a guide!  Natalie found and booked it for us, then off we went!

It was vampire themed, which was pretty cool.  I liked most of the puzzles, it was really well done.  



I felt slightly mislead by the guide at the start, so we avoided a few things that maybe we wouldn't have, but we failed to escape within the hour. = (  Our guide did let us stay on to finish the room, which was much appreciated!

It was a very fun day, and I felt like we salvaged the day, despite not getting into the rodeo. = )

later days

3-1-24 edit: backdated for continuity.

No comments:

Post a Comment