Concession Stand

This year, during each sports' off-season, team members (and parents) were requested to work a few nights of concession.  I didn't take any pictures our first round, but Emily and I worked the stand in December too.

It just so happened on our second round that all students were given free admission to the basketball game, so William joined us and went to watch the game.

Emily really wanted to stay longer, but this was a Thursday night, and I had too much to work on at home.  When I gave her 15 extra minutes, I got out of the way, and hung out in the hall with William.

I liked how the girls were all framed in the serving window, so I took some pictures to send to Emily.


They all ducked when they saw the camera.


But I managed a few more.


Then, since the 15 minutes was taking forever, I made this one in to "art" for Emily. lol.


I do wish we could have stayed longer, Emily really enjoyed the night, even if we were working.

later days

edit 3-1-24: backdated for continuity.

No comments:

Post a Comment