Other Tidbits

Grace and Juliet wearing their dresses from Christmas that Avia found (NWT) at a yard sale.  They look straight out of the 90s to me, but they both really like them! = ) 

I don't know if my RTIC cup is losing heat, or if there was just ambient heat from the house, but one morning after shovelling, this melted ring was on our porch table!

I binged watched a show, School Spirits, for which I was clearly not the target audience.

What is the most comfortable place in the house to watch your tablet? On top of your twin, obviously.


Same show as above, but she had a very similar case to Alice's old case (she got a new phone & case for Christmas!)  The show left me disappointed, because they didn't' play by the classic rules of a murder mystery (I had my money on the principal.)  I have lots of shows that I 'need' to watch the next season, and watched this new one over them, so, depending on when it releases, I may or may not watch season 2.  


Grace helping me show Kristy the pile of egg cartons that I've saved for her, now that her chickens are laying eggs!!! = )


I pulled these out of the projects folder, where I'd originally sorted them, but now that I'm done I feel like this post is a little on the skimpy side.  I don't really have anything else to add though, so I guess I'm done!

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment