Alice Answers Her Birthday Survey: 14 years old

This post is just a couple of months out of date, but life has been busy!!!  Alice added her answers when we finally both found the time an motivation!


I am 14 years old.


My favorite color is: Pastel pink
The coolest person on earth is: Me & My Besties
The thing I do best is: Sleep
If I could change my name, it would be: Mixie
My favorite toy is: Sticky hands
When I grow up, I want to be: Rich
I like to watch: Youtube
My favorite song is: Imagine dragons
My favorite book is: N/A (I don't read)
3 words to describe me are: Beautiful, Georges, sleeby
When I was little, I used to: Sleep, but less
My favorite season is: Winter
The food I like most is: Mash potatoes w/ Salisberry steak
One food I really don't like is: Hamburger helper
My best friend is: 2 irl are Willow & Meloney, 4 ol besties be Usa, Caysen, & Fini
For my birthday I want to: sleep
My best memory is: w/ my besties

3 months late


you can see her answers from 13 years old here!

11/12/23 edit: backdated for continuity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment