Nature and Garden

Despite spending quite a bit of time outside (at parks, on walks, and now football games!) I don't have many freestanding photos, because they all went in with the events!

First up were these adorable mushrooms at the jr. high.  I was glad I took the picture before entering, because someone had kicked/stomped them by the time we left. = (


My biggest heartvest this summer!  Considering how neglected my garden is, this was a nice surprise!


One more summer river picture.  Crossing the bridge in our little village never fails to make me happy!


Billy and I saw this giant grasshopper sunning on a sunflower, and it stayed still for so long that I was able to snap more than one photo!


We are still having warm, fair weather, but tomorrow is a ber month, which is the beginning of the end for nice weather. = (  I'm doing my best to soak up the sun in anticipation of a long cold winter.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment