Crafts and Cooking

Crafting has not been picture worthy lately, but we have been spending some time in the kitchen!

Natalie gave me a zucchini from her garden, and it was so tasty when I cooked it up!


I scored two free cookbooks from the curb, which has inspired me to try a few new recipes each week.  After the second week of new, questionable recipes, Alice, Grace, and Juliet each volunteered to make a 'normal' dinner for us.  So, it was a win for me, since I didn't have to cook for the rest of the week!   


It has been nice to have fresh bread each week to go with our meals!



If we have leftovers that I think they will like, I'll freeze some for my mom (and possibly Sarah.)


Emily has made 3 batches of chocolate chip cookies in as many weeks!

And Grace made these cute little marshmallow-ghost chocolate milks!


I did find a 7/7 recipe in my 1963 good housekeeping cookbook, but have yet to take a picture of the recipe, so it might be in the blog next time!  Or if I remember, I'll try to add it here.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment