For Alice's 17th Birthday, we celebrated her with friends the weekend before her actual birthday. The theme was "Alice's Favorite" things. = )
Juliet made a strawberry shortcake bat dragon cupcake topper to enhance the table.
Emily made her main cake.
I only get to see Melony at Alice's birthday parties, since they are no longer in the same school, but I'm so glad they have stayed friends! Aubrey and Alice have a class together this year, so she gets to see her frequently, and we run into her at school events too!
17, which means the countdown is officially on for her 18th birthday!!! = 0
I think she really enjoyed her day. She handled all the decorations, from things that we had around the house.
Her actual birthday fell on the second day of school this year, so it was an early morning celebration!
Her siblings collected things for her this year too, so she had lots of very Alice gifts waiting for her!











No comments:
Post a Comment