Phantom's Feast

A few months ago, Kristy asked me if we would like to go with them to Phantom's Feast at the Ren Faire Grounds!  I'm like, of course! So once tickets were on sale we snatched them up to go enjoy an evening out!

They came and collected us, and dropped off Zoey (Grace's bff) to hang out with our crew for the evening.

Kristy knocked it out of the park as Wednesday, her costume was so good!!!  David didn't dress up, and Billy and I reprised our Oktoberfest outfits.  I actually ended up wearing the dirndl that Christin gave me when I visited her in Berlin, because it was thicker and had pockets!!!

Kristy sent me some of the pictures that I didn't have via text, and I think they lost some quality. = (

If pressed, we were "Hansel and Gretel" but no one from our table was selected. I thought it was because I was on my phone consoling William and admonishing the twins, but I like her theory better.








Oh no, the dragon got Wednesday!!!!



The ambiance and environment were so well done!!! They had candy out for us when we were seated at our table.





A very fancy aperitif! 

The food was really, really good! I only took a picture of the appetizer, but it was all delicious!  

At one point there was a terrifying moment where the lady at the table next to ours was choking!  The waitress tapped David to step in because of his height, but luckily it didn't' come to that!  It was the first time I'd ever been anywhere with someone choking before!  I can only imagine how terrifying it was for the lady in the midst of it.

Well, anyhow, Kristy's theory is that they were passing out the tokens for people to go up during this time, and with the disturbance, no one from our side was chosen.  Which, looking back, was true, and so it might not have been my phone usage that disqualified us!


It was a cold night! I was glad for my warmer dirndl and sweater and coat and Billy's coat!  The toilets were outside, so it was not a fun trip outside!

We had a great time, and would love to make this a yearly tradition!

later days

edit 11-5-23: backdated for continuity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment