Garden Update

We are in the absolute best part of the summer: drowning in tomatoes!!!

This was the only round that yielded a squash, cucumber and tomato heartvest.


Then, tomatoes and cucumbers were plentiful.


Then, it was tomatoes.  Just tomatoes.  All the tomatoes.  I've given them to our neighbors on either side, sent them up to the school with the twins, and given them to my mom to bring to church.  So many tomatoes.  It's delicious and wonderful!!!



This tomato had the most interesting 'hat.'

The last of the cucumbers, and the first of the tomatoes from my bonus tomato plants!



Made some salsa, it turned out pretty tasty!  I'll use a few more jalapenos next round, it wasn't nearly spicy enough for Billy.


The first of the pumpkins are cut and displayed!!!  (and more tomatoes)


5 for now and it looks like we will get two more, once they turn.  The perfect number for our family!  I'm keeping some seeds this year (and hope they don't mildew) to try and grow even more next year.  I'm still dreaming of covering the stairs and porch with our pumpkin heartvest one day!


Oh, and more tomatoes. = )

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment