Before and After School

The twins sometimes enjoy walking, and other times whine the duration of the trip; this particular morning was one of the good ones!

We passed a dead snake, for several days, near the school.

The first chilly morning, Alice stole Emily's fancy sweater!


The twins on backwards day!

Grace was named a bus safety this week!!  Today I confirmed with the coordinator that Juliet will get a turn, just not yet.  (Since that's what I've been telling her!)  I love how mature she sounds when she talks about her "kids!" = )

We saw a "found" smiley face on the way to school.  Grace wanted me to let y'all know that it was found and not made. = )


 I'm enjoying the walk with the twins.  It's particularly nice that I'm already up with the big kids, and our morning is not nearly as rushed.  I will miss it next year for sure!

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment