Alice's 15th Birthday!

I can't believe that my little, tiny, baby Alice is 15!  She had a busy summer with diving school and band camp and the day before she started her freshman year, she turned 15!

So, this "last night as a 14 year old" picture was also "the night before freshman year" picture!


All four of her siblings had school on her birthday, so we ate the cake, but she waited until after they got home to open her gifts. = )



Billy also wanted to start a new tradition of the birthday child getting a one on two meal with us each year, so we started with Alice.  She picked Texas Roadhouse, which I thought was a very good choice. = )

I was worried about all of the high school things for Alice, but she seems to be thriving and enjoying her new school!  Here's to a wonderful year for my newly minted 15 year old, freshman, first born!  I sure do love her!

later days

you can see her party pictures here!

edit 9-9-2024: backdated for continuity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment